The NEOPULSE 320 C is a digital 3 phase MIG/MAG pulse welding machine. Designed for the highest performance level using the latest technology, it features numerous synergic curves and exceptional arc quality/performance. User friendly and highly practical, the digital interface is designed for quick and easyadjustments of the welding parameters. Equipped with a precise 4-Roll drive system, this powersource provides unparalleled productivity and welding quality on all types of materials.
▪ MIG/MAG :
- steel wire: Ø 0.6 to 1.2 mm
- stainless steel wire: 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- CuSi and CuAl wire: 0.8 to 1.2 mm
▪ EMMA DC / Pulse: basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
▪ TIG DC Lift / PULSE
- SYNERGIC mode: After selecting material/gas combination and the wire diameter. NEOPULSE automatically works out the optimal welding conditions while still allowing you to adjust the settings (wire feed rate, voltage, current, arc length).
Calibration of the weiding cables and motor speed, in order to adjust the voltage displayed and refine the energy calculation.
Energy, display and energy calculation after welding based on standards EN1011-1, ISO/TR 18491 and QW-409. Portability: load/save user JOBS and machine settings using a USB stick.
Traceability: track/record all welding steps, weld by weld, during industrial manufacturing in line with standard EN ISO 3834.
OPTIMISED MIG/MAG SETTINGS
▪ Welding processes: Manual, Dynamic STD, Pulsed, Arc Module (variation of hot/ co current)
▪ TACK modes: SPOT and DELAY.
▪ Trigger options supported: 2T and 4T.
▪ Precise control over the welding cycle: CreepSpeed, Softstart, Hotstart, Upslope, Downslope, Crater Fill, Postgas, etc.
▪ Intended for heavy and demanding industrial applications:
▪ 4 microprocessors increase the speed of communication and optimize the efficiency of the powersource.
▪ High productivity thanks to high duty cycle (300 A @ 60%).
▪ Compatible wire reels: Ø 200 / 300 mm.
▪ Connectable via a SAM control interface for use on robot/automaton (optional).
▪ Robust design to withstand shock and vibration
▪ Powerful electronically controlled wire feed motor (100 W) with 4 active drive rolls.
▪ Very high arc voltage for easier ignition and exceptional arc dynamic.
Welding current: 400 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 32 A
Welding current range: 10-320 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
- Imax 320 @ 40%
@ 60%: 300 A
@ 100%: 280 A
Wire feed speed: 1 - 22 m/min, 4 motorized rollers
Cooling unit: WCU 1kW C (option)
Supported wire reels: Ø200-300 mm
+ Steel: 0.6 - 1.2 mm
+ Inox: 0.8 - 1.2 mm
+ Aluminum: 0.8 - 1.2 mm
+ CuSi/CuAl: 0.8 - 1 mm
+ Cored wire: 0.9 - 1.6 mm
No-load voltage: 85 V
Protection level: IP 23
Dimensions (L x w x h): 68 x 30 x 55 cm
Weight: 36 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/5/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 1.0/1.2 - F (steel, inox)
Choose optional accessories when ordering.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment