Designed to work exclusively with NEOPULSE power sources, the separate NEOFEED 4W wire feeder allows for very precise configuration and control of the welding cycle. Its intuitive digital interface makes it easy to act on the welding parameters. Its ultra-precise drive system offers industrialists maximum productivity on all types of materials.
- steel and stainless steel wire : Ø 0.6 to 1.6 mm
- aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.6 mm
- CuSi and CuAl wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.2 mm
▪ MMA DC / Pulse: basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes (up to Ø 6 mm).
▪ TIG DC LIFT / PULSED.
▪ SYNERIC mode: After entering 3 data (material/gas torque and wire diameter),
▪ NEOFEED automatically determines the optimal welding conditions and allows the adjustment of settings (wire feed speed, voltage, current, arc length).
▪ Calibration of welding accessories and wire feeder speed, to adjust the displayed voltage measurement and refine the energy calculation.
▪ Energy, display and energy calculation after welding according to EN1011-1, ISO / TR 18491 and QW-409.
▪ Portability: load/save/transport from a USB key the user JOBS as well as the machine configuration.
▪ Traceability: trace/record all welding steps, seam by seam, during industrial production within the framework of EN ISO 3834
OPTIMISED MIG/MAG SETTINGS
▪ Welding processes: Manual, Dynamic STD, Pulse, Arc Module (hot/cold current variation)
▪ Scoring modes: SPOT and DELAY.
▪ Trigger management: 2T and 4T.
▪ Precise control over the welding cycle : CreepSpeed, Softstart, Hotstart, Upslope, ▪ Downslope, Crater Fill, Postgas, etc.
▪ Designed for heavy and demanding industrial applications:
▪ High productivity thanks to its high duty cycle (500 A @ 60%).
▪ Powerful electronically controlled wire feed motor (100 W) with 4 active drive rolls.
▪ Compatible air and liquid cooled torches.
Power supply voltage:
U11 = 48 V - 2 A
U12 = 24 V - 1 A
Duty cycle factor, 10 min/40°C, EN 60974-1:
60 % 500 A
100 % 460 A
Wire speed: 1 - 22 m/min
Wire feeder motor: 4 motor reels
Roller diameter: 37 mm (Type F)
Original pebbles: steel/stainless steel (Ø 1.0/1.2)
ø steel, ø stainless steel: 0.6 - 1.6 mm
ø Coated wire: 0.9 - 2.4 mm
ø aluminium: 0.8 - 1.6 mm
ø CuSi / CuAl: 0.8 - 1.2 mm
weight / min. ø 5 kg - 200 mm
weight / max. ø 18 kg - 300 mm
Protection class: IP23
Dimensions: 630 x 440 x 290 mm
Weight: 19 kg
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment