Smart Tweezers™ LCR meter allows you to test various component types, including secondary components of Dissipation Factor (D), Quality Factor (Q).
This handheld also includes other functions that result in a more detailed component analysis.
The built-in Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) mode helps you better understand the inherent resistance – behavior typically found in capacitors across selected frequencies
resistance – behavior typically found in capacitors across selected frequencies
In its DIODE mode Smart
Tweezers™ tests diode polarityand indicates if it is short.
Smart Tweezers™ has a continuity detector. Variable beeper sounds for resistance reading below set thresholds. Additionally, this function helps to locate shorted conductors (e.g. on a PCB).
In manual modes Smart Tweezers™ measures a specific circuit parameter — L, C, R, Z or ESR. Manual modes also improvecomponent type identification foin-circuit tests.
Variable test signal output from 0.5 to 1.0 Vrms allows to improve test precision in different situation
e.g. for in-circuit measurement and loose leaded ceramic capacitors.
Technical Specifications: - AC test mode Test frequency: 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 120 Hz, 100 Hz
- Test frequency accuracy: 50 PPM (0.005%)
- AC test mode Test frequency: 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 120 Hz, 100 Hz
- Test signal level: 0.5/1.0 +/- 5% Vrms Sine wave
- Source impedance: 100Ω +/- 1%
- Can connect to mobile devices and computer using windows 8 or 10.
- Resistance R: 0.05 Ω to 9.9 MΩ
- Capacitance C: 0.5 pF to 4999 μF
- Inductance L: 0.5 uH to 999 mH
- Quality factor Q: 0.001 to 1000
- Dissipation factor D: 0.001 to 1000
- Size : 15.0 x 1.8 x 1.5 cm (5.9 x 0.7 x 0.6 in)
- Weight: 29 grams (0.06 lb)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Battery Type: 3.7V LiPO rechargeable 180mAH
- Battery Life (continuous): 20 hours, 3 hours charging cycle