• Setting comparative measuring instruments, e.g.
Multimar 844 T
• Setting 2-point bore gages, e.g. Intramess 844 N
• Setting dial comparator snap gages, e.g.
MaraMeter 840 F
• Checking and setting outer micrometers
• Checking setting standards, rods etc.
• Checking calipers
• Checking and setting inside micrometers
• Measuring cylindrical parts
• Measuring inner dimensions and bores, etc.
Measuring range for outer measurement [mm]: 0 to 1215
Measuring range for inner measurement [mm]: 40 to 1255
Measuring uncertainty MPEE1(L in mm) [µm]: ≤ (0.7 + L/1000)
Repeatability [µm]: ≤ 0.5
Measuring forces [N]: 3
Device length [mm]: 1650
Mass [kg]: approx. 210
Testing devices for outside micrometers
Clamping devices for 2-point bore gages for universal measuring table
Support for large, 2-point bore gages and their accurate positioning and setup on the LINEAR
Adjustable height support for setting up large bore gages
Support plates for rings > 200 mm
Holding device for long measuring equipment
Attachment for dial comparator snap gages (height-adjustable)
Height measuring system for universal measuring table
Additional support table for long measuring objects
Measuring anvils with Ø 20 mm balls; with ball-ended gage blocks; with Ø 15 mm and Ø 7.5 mm spindles
Caliper, bore gages, plug-on heads, clamping elements
Testing setups for depth gages
Support for inside micrometers